Assistant Financial Accountant
The role of Assistant Financial Accountant, based in Central London, is a Permanent position working with Statutory Accounts, Treasury Management and Reporting.
The client is a large, Public Sector organisation, based in Central London. They are looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join the team on a Permanent basis.
The key duties of this Assistant Financial Accountant role are as follows;
- Responsible for preparation of statutory accounts
- Liase with auditors
- Prepare compliance reports
- Monthly reconciliations
We are looking for Assistant Financial Accountant with the following;
- Degree Educated (from Top 50 University)
- 2:1 or First Class degree in Finance & Accounting
- Min 3 B's at A Level
- Experience in a similar role / some exposure to Statutory accounts ideal
- Part Qualified (ACCA / CIMA) or looking to study
Excellent opportunity to grow a career within Finance. £30k plus study support.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76716255