My client is looking for a Commercial Accountant to liaise with stakeholders and the supply chain finance team to support business decisions, including managing technical services and implementing new processes. This is a newly created, multi-faceted role based in Derbyshire, with scope for career development.
A national, listed FMCG company, our client is a household name with an international customer base, providing goods from a number of sites across the UK.
- Business partnering with the non-finance teams to provide insight on current performance
- Interpreting and explaining variances; to deliver analysis to stakeholders and operational management
- Designing and manage control KPI's for communicating internal performance
- Month-end processing both for the technical and contract services
- Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
This Commercial Accountant position is an ideal opportunity for a bright and forward thinking Accountant with a strong track record. To maximise success, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong academic background including a professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and a degree (ideally 2:1 or above)
- Clear communication style and the ability to present information coherently to a board
- An understanding of detailed accounts and commercial awareness
- An understanding of forecasting and financial modelling
- Excellent time management skills
- A hands-on, involved approach to work
£35,000-45,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76699853