Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Multi-skilled (Electrically biased) Maintenance Engineer looking to further your career?
Do you hold the necessary qualifications?
My client is recognised as one of the most dynamic and forward thinking Facilities Maintenance companies in the UK. They are experiencing a hugely exciting period of expansion and are looking to add to their versatile and driven team of Maintenance Engineers at an established and respected site in Reading.
This opportunity is perfect for an ambitious individual with good experience and strong qualifcations to progress their career.
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Call outs & Overtime available
- Working on a large static site
- Day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
- Typical duties will include HVAC, UPS, BMS, standby power generation and LV/HV electrical distribution systems
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required
- Regular checks to ensure fire alarms and fire fighting equipment are in working order, management of fire drills, fire alarm testing, and updating the fire precautions log book
- Changing light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and ensuring clocks are maintained/adjusted
- You will be responsible for liaising with specialist contractors and more general housekeeping tasks
- Liaising with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and building projects
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
- Electrical apprenticeship qualified
- Minimum City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1&2 in Electrical Installation
- Possess 17th Edition Wiring regulations
- Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
- Previous experience of working on a static basis
- Full driving licence
- Be proactive in their approach to work
If you are interested apply online now or contact Jamie on 01189 001 710.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76714310