Senior Management Accountant JM
A leading Commercial Company based in West London area are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. They are looking for the ideal candidate to be fully Qualified (ACCA,ACA or CIMA).
Key responsibilities will include -
- Preparation of monthly management reporting
- Preparation of cashflow forecast and cash management
- Management of the UK Accounts Payable function, including review of AP, payroll transactions
- Management of UK fixed asset
- Lead the budgeting and forecast processes for the UK SSC
- Manage the year end audit process
- VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Responsible to manage up to 4 people
- Person Specification -
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Working and leading a team of 4 people
- Personality - strong interpersonal skills, self starter, excellent communicator, the ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure, resilient, a can do attitude, determined, tenacious
- If this role is of interest please apply directly or if you are previously registered with Parkside Recruitment and interested please call either Debbie Webb or Jessica Mundy to discuss the role further.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76713938