My Client is looking for a permanent PHP Developer with extensive commercial experience developing scalable applications.
The role will focus heavily on maintaining and developing new features for the SaaS product at the core of the business.
- 3+ years in a backend commercial development role
- Extensive experience developing scalable PHP applications
- Excellent working knowledge PHP 5.6+/OOP
- Experience with Laravel 4.2/5.4 or another PHP MVC Framework
- An understanding of software design patterns and SOLID principles
- Strong SQL skills with a mind-set geared towards optimisation
- Experience with relational database design and normalisation
- Working knowledge of Git
- Debugging using xdebug
- Experience with Agile development practice
- Working knowledge of Linux
- TDD/Unit testing experience
- Experience with testing tools: Selenium, JMeter or similar
- Experience with NoSQL (redis, elastic, MongoDB)
- Basic knowledge of Apache/NGINX
- Knowledge of caching systems (memcache, varnish etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Immediate inclusion in the company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking (24/7)
- Free Gym (onsite)
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76714493