SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a fast growing and successful business. After a management buyout, the business is going through a structural change with has resulted in the requirement to recruit for a new Financial Controller.
As the Financial Controller, you will become an integral part of the UK operating board along with the MD, FD, Head of Sales and Head of Operations.
- Work closely with the operating board and main board directors, playing a key role in the senior management team
- Managing a small team
- Take full responsibility for all finance related including the weekly management meetings, focussing on cashflow, sales forecast and margins
- Providing Directors with cost, profitability and sales analysis to aid decision making
- Producing KPI's and reports, e.g. Improving and implementing new systems and processes to help drive efficiencies
- Producing Management Accounts including Profit & loss, Balance sheet, Cashflow commentary and variance analysis
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with good all round accounting experience, previous manufacturing experience would be advantageous but not essential. You will be happy working in a hands on, thriving, fast paced environment. You will be personable with the ability to build rapport across the business, with the ability to be part of the senior management team. You will possess good staff management experience, with excellent IT & Excel skills. You will need to demonstrate experience in driving efficiencies and improvement of processes and systems.
This is a great time to be joining the business, as they continue their aggressive, but realistic growth plans, with a target to grow the turnover by C. 40% within the next 3 years.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity where your significant contribution will be rewarded as the business continues to grow, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76714390