Womenswear Print/Graphic Designer
I am seeking both a Designer and Senior Designer to join a flourishing and ever expanding team of print designers , to design commercial and trend driven garments for a UK High-Street Brand. You must have experience working across placement prints and embroidery for young fast fashion accounts.
My client is an established supplier based in Central London. Key clients include Inditex, Arcadia and New Look.
- Producing design briefs and reviewing development processes
- Maintain effective working relationships between suppliers and the Design team
- Understand the needs of the customer
- Design of all-over prints, placements and graphics using Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Re-colouring of prints
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time when required, meeting strict deadlines, working quickly under pressure to ensure projects are completed and adhere to the critical path
- Art-working for all print designs following through to strike-off/final artwork approval
- On-going trend research looking at trend predictions, catwalk and vintage fashion in order to be able to update commercial prints with new handwriting each season
- Regular comparative shopping.
- Experience designing placement prints/graphics is an advantage but not essential
- A confident proactive individual capable of working effectively under pressure
- Ability to organise & prioritise own workload and keep good records of all prints produced
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Commerical Handwriting
- Strong on photoshop and illustrator
- Experience managing if the Senior position
Both salaries will be decided upon based on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76715371