Tax Manager / Finance Manager
Real Estate / Property - Tax Manager/Finance Manager - Our Client are a luxury Real Estate Developer and Investor with an impressive development pipeline. They focus on prestigious residential and commercial assets in prime central locations. They have been operating well in the market place and, as a part of their growth phase, they are currently recruiting for a Property / Real Estate Tax Manager/Finance Manager with on shore / off shore experience.
- Monitoring changes in tax law especially in relation to real estate development and leasing / sale and assessing the impact from and implementing new tax rules.
- Responsible for efficient Tax structuring and due diligence in view of tax legislation changes and considering corporate simplifications, thin capitalisation and recapitalisations etc.
- Responsible for all matters relating to international tax principals such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPs.
- Overseeing Property taxation, including property development by UK and overseas companies.
- Providing high quality tax support to Finance Director whilst considering all taxation issues.
- Preparing tax provisions, tax computations and filing tax returns.
- Proactively identifying tax risks and suggesting solutions to minimise/control these matters.
- Managing external authority's relationships.
The Person: will be ACA qualified from a top 4 background (top 20 will also be considered) and MUST have solid Corporate Tax expertise with c5-10 years' experience .The incumbent will have experience with UK on shore and off shore models of property development and the ability to give clear tax advice across all levels. It will be HIGHLY BENEFICIAL if the candidate has Jersey experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can work under pressure to tight deadlines with solid real estate tax experience to join a growing firm with an SME structure, commercially driven and dynamic working culture in a client side role.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76714160