This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to work with a leading Financial Services organisation supporting a new feature of there business.
The Conversion and Business Planning team is a new centre of excellence for conversion journey marketing activity, across paid, earned and owned channels. This team is responsible for planning and delivering the marketing activity to achieve the agreed interlock commitments with Divisions; in a way which leverages customer insight, is consistent with our brand positioning and drives the best possible return for marketing spend.
- Manage the development and delivery of all conversion marketing communications activity for specific business unit, working across paid, earned and owned media to deliver optimal marketing contribution.
- Manage the development of best in class, compelling conversion communications that are ground in customer insight and leverage previous learnings.
- Deliver designated activity on time, within budget and with the appropriate risk and legal approvals.
- Establish excellent, collaborative working relationships with areas that are a key dependency - conversion planning teams, CI, external agencies, in house studio, marketing performance and Innovation & Communications teams for new creative production.
- Embed inflight optimisation and making timely changes to activity in order to drive the best possible response.
- Manage the implementation of structured test plans, leveraging new conversion technology / capability as it comes on board, to consistently improve performance.
- Accountable for effective and timely budget management for designated activity.
- Development and management of direct reports, if applicable.
- Proven marketing communications planning, development and delivery experience, preferably in a large scale complex conversion (direct response) area
- Experience of working with / managing agency partners
- Able to work at pace and under pressure, making appropriate prioritisation calls.
- Ability to handle complex data and make recommendations to improve performance
- Strong judgement. Able to deal with ambiguity and manage through change.
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a highly reputable organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76711132