Finance Assistant - Kings Cross
Luxury hotel brand is recruiting an energetic and motivated Accounts Assistant to join their busy team based in Kings Cross, London.
The role is a 3 month temporary contract with the possibility of extension, starting immediately.
The ideal candidate will have finance experience in a retail, hospitality or FMCG company.
The hotel brand specialises in luxury leisure with customers from around the world.
They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to start immediately, supporting their finance team as it grows.
The iconic luxury hotel have a finance team of 4, with spacious offices that look out over the city of London.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Sales Ledger invoicing
- Purchase Ledger processing
- Handling the petty cash
- Bank and statement reconciliations
- Prepayments and Accruals
- VAT returns
- Any ADHOC duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be efficient using EXCEL and SAP systems
- Have recent experience as an Accounts Assistant (6 - 12 months minimum)
- Have experience in the hospitality industry (desirable but not essential)
- Be available immediately
- Be working towards a professional qualification (e.g. ACCA or CIMA)
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role, we cannot consider those on a notice period.
Luxury Hotel Brand
3 month FTC
£21,000 - £23,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76662151