BI Project Manager
BI Project Manager - London
In the last year, my client had successfully completed a merger which had seen them grow to be an industry leader and become further recognised across the UK.
The candidate will be an experienced Project Manager with a track record of delivery of BI solutions. They will have experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies.
This is a salaried position paying up to £50,000 and is a 1-year fixed term contract with a high chance of a permenant position available after the one year is up.
The suitable candidate will have good knowledge and understanding of:
- The BI, Data Warehouse, Analytics
- Possess a solid grasp of Project Management Principles
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Assess and Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Communication: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Confidence to operate at a senior level
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve performance of themselves and/or team
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance the end result
- Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and ensure that decisions are made which are timely and in the best interests of the workstream and programme
- Organisation skills: Set priorities, develop a clear plan, monitor progress towards goals, and track progress against the plan. Time management of self and others
This is an amazing opportunity for a BI Project Manager to work on a new and exciting project. Interviews are already taking place!
To discuss this position in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Jose Newby on 0191 338757
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key Skills: Business Intelligence, Project Manager, Project Management, Delivery, Solutions, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Programme Management, Planning, Resource Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, London