Exciting opportunities available for experienced SAP Trainer's to work for an iconic and global automotive brand based in the West Midlands.
As SAP Trainer you will:
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of SAP modules used within a Manufacturing environment, showing good knowledge in at least two or more of the following SAP modules:
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)Production Planning (PP)Quality Management (QM)Master Data Management (MD)Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Develop and deliver training material, workshops, coaching sessions and one-to-ones on the above functions to deliver to end users.
- Ensure data centric processes are followed and standards for data quality are met.
The successful SAP Trainer will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive SAP user experience and an in-depth knowledge of Manufacturing SAP modules; MES, EWM, PP, QM, MD, and PM.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and have a proven track record of creating and delivering training sessions to individuals and groups, using various learning methods.
- Proficient with use of PC Systems & Packages and be able to create and maintain detailed training material.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability of coordinating & supporting groups of people through complex processes in a fast paced and demanding environment.
The above opportunities are available on a permanent and contract basis and will be based in the West Midlands.
For further information about the roles please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76705029