Please call 07538083873 or email
01799 - MARKETING MANAGER - HOVE - ?38,000 - ?42,000 pa
Bond Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for an IT company based in Hove -
The role and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment growing the marketing function and its impact on the business. You will be able to demonstrate experience in driving marketing plans to drive lead generation and brand awareness through SEO, social media, PR, events direct marketing and developing sales support collateral.
An experienced team leader, you will lead a growing internal sales team and be adept at managing external suppliers to deliver on business objectives.
?38,000 - ?42,000 pa
* Competitive salary with annual reviews
* Performance-related bonuses
* Company pension scheme
* Company Share Option scheme
* Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
* Car Allowance (for certain positions)
* Parking/Season ticket scheme
* Childcare Voucher scheme
* Bonuses for employee referrals
* Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
* Entertainment and social activities
* Annual eye tests
* ?Previous experience in B2B is a must and experience working for an IT Company or in IT Security will be an advantage.
* Previous experience in working with a smaller, growing, dynamic, fast-paced organisation.
* Team player, a confident communicator at management level and experience of managing teams to successfully deliver objectives.
* Previous experience devising marketing strategy, planning and delivery across the marketing mix with particular expertise in SEO, social media, event management, content marketing and digital direct marketing.
* Managing the marketing budget and delivering ROI.
* Excellent presentation skills and must have a strong creative outlook with excellent copywriting skills.
* High attention to detail. Be the 'protector of the brand' at all times. Responsibility for maintaining brand management and corporate identity.
? Dynamic, high energy individual with a desire to make a real difference to our business and looking for a long-term and exciting career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76705635