Python Developer/ Online Travel Company
As a Python developer you’ll be a part of our full stack engineering team and you would be developing innovative python software products.
You’ll participate in architectural, design and product discussions and you would be designing and creating RESTful APIs.
We use top technology/frameworks to create our applications: Python, Django, MongoDB, Storm, Spark, Kafka, Falcon…Must Haves
- Experience managing projects with lots of moving pieces
- Strong technical interest and background
- Proficiency using tools to manage the software development lifecycle
- Python coding skills. +1 year moving in python fields.
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Good Knowledge on NO-SQL Databases (Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Problem solver with innovative ideas, a curiosity to learn and a desire to understand systems beyond those he/she is responsible for.
Ownership?—?the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to make decisions that matter
Impact?—?Huge potential to make a positive contribution to our business, people, partners and millions of users
Our Tech Stack?—?A chance to work with a wide range of modern technologies, and evolve our use of them.
Open Source?—?An opportunity to open source the great tools you’ll build.
Master, Teach, Learn?—?The opportunity to work with, learn from and share knowledge with ultra-smart colleagues in a culture of collaboration and technical excellence
An Excellent Career move?—?complexity, challenge and real opportunity for personal growth
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76703907