BI Analyst - Datawarehouse Design
Analyst required to join business Intelligence team working on new projects throughout entire lifecycle.
Core responsibilities of BI Analyst
- Take receipt of project requirementss and translate in to implementation plans.
- Some involvement with support requests with assistance of development team.
- Process information using SQL, BO, Excel, V-Look up, Macros and pivot tables.
Essential skills and experience required when applying for the BI Analyst
- SQL (2008/2012)/VBA experience.
- Business Objects.
- Data modelling tools such as ERWIN.
- Strong project experience and used to working through entire lifecycle.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Composed and organised. Able to delivery agasint tight deadlines.
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online. Or if would like to find out about other IT Supprt opportunities please contact Tom Judd on or phone 01793 430021
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76699750