Our client is currently looking for a MIS Analyst to come and join their team based in Stockport. Joining on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum.
Our client has established its position as a market leader in the highly competitive retail insurance sector by consistently creating powerful software solutions that deliver competitive and innovative advantage to their customers. They've custom-built their own modern, open offices set in their own landscaped campus in Stockport, employing over 600 staff, providing for over 100 internet brands (Asda, Tesco, Money Supermarket, Swinton, AA, and Sainsbury’s) to name a few.
There is also a subsidised restaurant and a games room. They have built a collaborative and creative culture where they employ agile techniques to deliver their pace-setting applications. They like to work in small, focused groups so you are always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of each project you are involved with.
About the MIS Analyst role
A unique MI reporting and analysis role working with both internal and external clients to ensure their data reporting is accurate and timely. When clients require support, you will analyse data and use your extensive software product knowledge and superb problem solving skills to find appropriate reporting solutions, and where possible generate future business revenues.
You will be a key interface with clients both on the telephone and in person. As you would expect in such a consultative role, every day brings diverse demands and the knowledge that your solutions will have a major impact on the operational efficiencies of company clients. Excellent career progression opportunities for someone looking for a fast-paced, highly interactive data analyst role.
What they’re looking for in their MIS Analyst
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant Analyst/Reporting role.
- Experience of writing intermediate level SQL Queries.
- Experience of producing client reports using reporting tools such as Cognos, Tableau, or using Power BI
- Strong commercial acumen and business facing skills
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant Degree in an IT related subject.
- Power BI
What you can be offered as an MIS Analyst
- Work with the best in the business
- Flexible hours
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days holiday to start
- Social activities
- Dress down policy
- Tax free child care vouchers
- Life and health assurance
- Award nominated learning programmes
- Community projects
- Opportunities for career progression
If you would like to join the team as the new MIS Analyst please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76705969