Elixir Developer (Elixir, Ruby, Developer, Full-stack, TDD)
This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the UK's most prominent technology-based companies at present who focus on 360-degree video projects. The key focus is to produce an exceptional and immersive experience for users to engage with that simplifies the creation for clients and interact with end users.
You will be working with a core team of 6 for one of the UK's most dynamic and growing VR tech media companies who are working on 360-degree video projects within central London. The workspace has just been expanded to fit the growth and working environment which is laid back, with an on-site gym, canteen and music in the background and most importantly the facilities such as a green room to create the ideal VR environment. Ideally, you will have a strong Elixir/Ruby background and be part of their future plans for growth as they have recently expanded the team.
- Work closely with the other departments on related projects in order to get their VR experience out to market and develop existing standards
- Work closely with the Lead developer in the direction they are taking the current projects
- Be the contact point for any brand and publisher who wants to do something Virtual Reality
- Elixir / Ruby Experience
- API driven web applications
- Designing APIs using API Blueprint/Apiary
- Application deployment AWS (S3, CloudFront, Elastic Beanstalk), Digital Ocean & Heroku
- Knowledge or commercial experience with VR - WebVR/A Frame Editor Tools
- Experience working within a media company
For more information please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76703153