The Permanent Division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a vibrant Professional Services organisation based in Desborough with the hire of a highly motivated and dynamic Finance Manager who has aspirations of becoming the Finance Director within three to five years.
The Finance Manager will lead the finance team and take full ownership of the management reporting for the business units within the Group. You will also be tasked with driving efficiencies, developing controls and providing a first-class service to stakeholders.
Working directly for the Managing Director, who is an accountant, you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the businesses and support stakeholders with the decision-making process. Key responsibilities will include:
- Control the production of monthly management accounts
- Provide adequate management information and feedback including review of income, margin, cost and KPI analysis to understand performance
- Prepare annual budget, forecasts and weekly and monthly reports
- Lead and manage a team of six
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong communication skills - capable of developing team and working with external stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge and able over time to become a super user of the ERP systems
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
- It is not essential to have line management or supervisory experience
Our client continues to grow ahead of expectations and envisages that this role will develop into a full Financial Controller role within the next two or three years. They are well known for developing talent and offer a great work life balance.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Manager is paying between £38,000 - £40,000, with an excellent career path and good benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76705758