Our client is one of the leading consultancies in the education sector. Their aim is to help launch their student's careers by guiding them to new opportunities beyond higher education. Due to the continuing success of the company and recent investment they are looking to expand their marketing team, and the position of UX Researcher has become available.
As their UX Researcher you would work closely with key stakeholders - using a range of UX research methods and techniques to understand and analyse user needs in order to create new and effective design solutions.
Some key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Implementing and overseeing research studies - using both qualitative and quantitative methods in order to analyse user needs behaviour
- Reporting research findings and conclusions to the UX Design team and key stakeholders
- Carrying out field research to test new concepts
- Understanding and applying the user-centred design process and human factors to a development environment
- Communicating the advantages of UX and UCD to external sources and the wider business.
Requirements of the role include:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent CIM diploma
- 18 months to 2 years experience working within UX
- Experience conducting research tasks
- Ability to define and analyse research studies
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within UX research in a company that understands the importance of its application. Our client is looking for an individual to come in and make their mark within their already successful marketing team. If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please apply with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76703163