An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join my clients finance team based in North London (N17). This is a very hands-on, varied role that reports into the Finance Director and would suit someone with strong management experience of junior members of staff.
- Managing the finance team
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Overseeing purchase ledger team
- Supervising sales/credit control
- Manage the group cash resources
- Manage the annual group audit
- Ensure tax compliance adhered to
- Manage the group physical assets
- Team player with great communication skills
- Leadership skills / team development
- Advanced Excel skills
For this role my client is offering a competitive package including a salary of £45-55,000 dependant on experience. If this roles is a good match to what you're looking for then apply online now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76703920