Mechanical Design Engineer
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer #65063
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000K plus benefits
My client are an established, independent consultancy firm offering full Design and Project Management services across a range of sectors including Commercial offices, Residential (high spec and Social), Industrial, Mixed use, Leisure and Education sectors. Based in Oxford, they now have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join one of their multi-disciplinary Building Engineering team.
The Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer will act as support to the seniors by assisting the projects throughout the full life cycle of design from concept to completion. The consultancy client is renowned for having a great track record in promoting from within and the majority of their senior staff have been promoted internally.
My client has had an increase in work and a number of high portfolio projects that require an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to assist in running of projects from start to finish.
You will ideally have a relevant degree and hold a membership with CIBSE or IMechE and have excellent knowledge of building services in a consultancy environment with a good understanding of all stages of the design process.
- Ideally IMechE or CIBSE, not essential.
- Qualified, to at least HNC/HND level in a relevant discipline
- A proven track record of delivering live projects by using either Hevacomp, IES or Revit
- Ideally you will have some experience or exposure such as district heating, CHP and renewables.
- Sector experience including: Commercial offices, Residential (high spec and Social), Industrial, Mixed use, Leisure and Education.
- Thorough understanding of UK Building Services and British Standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must offer a minimum of 3 years UK Building Services Design experience, ideally in a consultancy environment.
If you are interested in the role of Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer, please submit your CV via the job board or directly to Greg Wills at Project Resource on 01189 522 240 or email in the first instance quoting GW65063 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76695810