Infrastructure Security Engineer
Infrastructure Security Engineer, London City, £450+, ASAP
A leading international Retail Bank are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Security Engineer. You will play a critical role where you will manage daily operational requirements of the Splunk infrastructure, lead roadmap and future product updates and author technical documents.
You will come from security based background and have;
- Have experience working at a senior level in a security based environment.
- Experience with Splunk.
- Experience managing either McAfee, CyberArk or S-Box.
- Have extensive Linux experience (both virtual and physical deployments), preferably RHEL OS AND VMWare ESX.
- Be conformable with Windows Microsoft Server.
- Confident in driving root cause analysis and scripting (Python or PowerShell).
- Experience creating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
In return you will be able will be able work for a leading retail bank, with a generous rate, bonus and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76676754