Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager, South Manchester, 28k.
My client is a long established, leading healthcare organisation, with locations all around the UK and plans to expand internationally. They have an enviable reputation for the provision of care that truly makes a difference to the lives of thousands of people every year. Operating out of the leafy suburbs in South Manchester their existing marketing team, which covers the full marketing mix including the management of numerous group websites and social media channels, is looking to expand further with the addition of a dedicated Content Marketing Manager.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing manager, under strategic direction from the Head of Marketing, and with support from the wider team, you will be responsible for
- the organisation's content strategy
- campaign planning, short and long term
- driving brand awareness
- positioning the organisation as a thought leader
- writing of search optimised copy for blogs, web, email and social content
- creation of other original content - videos, infographics, articles, case studies, white papers, interviews and more
- analysis of content performance
- advising on improvements to the websites from a content / structure standpoint
- blogger and journalist outreach, and relationship building with other influential people / organisations
You will be comfortable working with more junior members of the team to ensure delivery of campaigns and projects, and also comfortable reporting back to Senior Management.
The role will be both challenging and rewarding, and will see you joining a supportive team of smart individuals. And from a personal development point of view, working in a responsible role for a such a big brand will be a major plus. To be considered for this role, you must have relevant experience, and have worked in Content Marketing, writing and creating content for online and social, with the ability work at both strategy and production ends of the process, for a minimum of 4 years. Experience in using content management systems and research tools is required, as is a thorough understanding of writing for search performance. Attention to detail is paramount. The client are looking for individuals who have either a degree or CIM qualification in Marketing. As this role is currently recruiting, your prompt response would be appreciated. Please apply with your full CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76682450