Head Teachers PA
Hays Education are looking for a PA to Head Teacher to work in a Cheltenham Secondary School.
Full Time - October Start.
Your new company
If you possess the skills and experience listed below, and are looking for a role within a school, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your new role
In your new role as a PA to the Headteacher, you will:
- Provide support to Senior Leadership Team
- Be responsible for diary, event and correspondence management
- Carry out general administrative duties
- Attend vital SLT meetings and carry out minute/note taking
What you'll need to succeed
You must have the following skills and experience to be successful in your new role:
- Recent, relevant experience working within schools in a PA to the Headteacher role
- Experience with, and confidence using school systems, such as RM Integris, SIMS and/or Go4Schools
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, extremely punctual, patient and able to work independently
- Any person working in an educational establishment must hold an enhanced DBS check
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76674552