Mid level PHP developer (Oxford Circus)
PHP Developer- Oxford Circus £40,000-£50,000
Global leaders in luxury travel are looking for a Backend PHP developer to join their growing team based in Oxford Circus. This award winning organisation offer exclusive privileges and concierge services to members on a global basis- they currently have over 50 offices globally and are putting a huge focus on building the backend development team in main London hub.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established, multinational organisation. You will have the opportunity to work in a close team alongside likeminded developers who all specialise in different technologies. (.NET, API, Salesforce)
They are offering:
- Salary £40,000- £45,000 (Depending on experience)
- Sociable working hours (9-5.30pm + Early finish Fridays)
- Technical training events/workshops to keep skills up to date
- Free tickets to events (football games, Broadway shows etc.)
- Pension plan
- Company events/Work nights out
You will be responsible for the following:
- Build bespoke Systems to support business.
- Manage migration from Yii Framework systems.
- Building bespoke Newsletters and EDM systems.
- Integration with third party business systems.
- Make sure the applications run efficiently and keep the downtime as low as possible.
- Integrate analytics tools into the system and report generation.
- PHP 5.3+, 7+
- Framework experience (Yii, Symfony, Codeigniter)
- CMS experience (Drupal, Wordpress, Grav)
- OOP, MVC, Design Patterns
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about technology, please apply today ! Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191338 7538
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are