Timothy Oulton Sales Ambassador - Heals
We are looking for an outstanding, passionate Sales Ambassador to ensure each and every customer in our gallery receives outstanding service by providing the best on planet experience, achieving the defined sales budget.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and we will reopen again if required. We regret to note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we review your application.
We request that you note the requirements listed below before submitting your application.
- Achieve the assigned sales budgets, goals and objectives set by the Gallery Manager while delivering the Timothy Oulton retail experience consistently through “Best on Planet” customer service.
- Accurately process customer orders by ensuring personalized service including order follow-ups, updates or complaint handling, building up long lasting business relationships with customers, colleagues and manager through best effort
- Understand and facilitate all operational functions including the company’s POS system, store inventory management and optimization of best-selling products/ranges of the gallery, cash handling, sales reporting, housekeeping duties and completing required training modules.
- Support team members in any way that is required to ensure that the team delivers BOP results.
- At least 1-2 years’ sales experience in Retail / Hospitality / Service organization with similar responsibilities would be preferable
- Customer oriented
- A “can and will do” attitude and readiness to achieve results
- A flexible attitude to working time; willing to work weekends and late evenings in order to support the gallery team
- Able to work in a team and achieve common goals
- Active problem-solving
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills with a sense of personal presentation and grooming consistent with a global leader in lifestyle retailing
Not only are we offering the best candidate a generous £20,000 annual salary, there is also a 3% commission on all your own sales.