Curriculum Leader & Level 2 & 3 Travel and Tourism and Business
Curriculum Leader - Level 2 & 3 Travel and Tourism and Business
Full Time - Maternity Cover to December 2018
£28,350 to £36,756 per annum
Their client is financially one of the strongest of its kind in the country with very high success rates, amongst the top 10% nationally.
The group is currently home to a population of over 5,000 full-time students and around 620 students on higher education programmes. They have over 2,000 part-time or adult learners and 2,000 apprentices where they work with over 800 individual employers.
They are looking for a full time, maternity cover Curriculum Leader for Level 2 and 3 Travel and Tourism and teaching in Business play a crucial role in realising its strategic aims. The individual should have substantial curriculum knowledge, be a successful teacher and demonstrate clear and decisive leadership of a team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a flexible and innovative curriculum that is responsive to feedback from current learners and anticipates likely changes in demand from future learners.
- Deliver excellent standards of teaching and learning across all areas within the curriculum area.
- Undertake the day-to-day co-ordination of staff within the course team so that the College can achieve its overall objective of being excellent in all areas.
Required Skills and Experience:
- relevant experience in the Level 3 Business Sector
- have a first degree (or appropriate alternative for the subject area) in a relevant discipline
- hold an appropriate teaching qualification such as DTLLS, PGCE or equivalent
What's in it for you?
The college offers and excellent benefits package which includes:
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- 37 Days annual leave (plus a 2 week Christmas closure period)
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All college based positions are subject to enhanced DBS check and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
As an equal opportunities employer, they welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
How to apply
To apply for the role of Curriculum Leader - Level 2 & 3 Travel and Tourism and Business, please click on 'Apply' and complete an online application form.
The closing date for completed applications is 11 th October 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76691252