Python Developer NoSQL Cloud R&D
Python Developer / Polyglot Programmer (Java Python NoSQL). Early stage start-up behind an innovative cloud-based solution connecting with mobile devices (Android / iOS) to tracks equipment and personnel is seeking a highly skilled backend Python Developer with a broad range of technical knowledge. You will use technologies such as Java, NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra) and AWS Cloud technology to create scalable applications.
You will be a key player in delivering this complex product to large scale organisations, allowing for efficiencies in time and resource management. Based in Central Oxford close to a main line station, this R&D environment offers a casual dress code and a good work / life balance for an ambitious Python Developer eager to make their mark and drive forward innovation.
- Strong backend development skills (ideally Python and / or Java)
- Experience of RESTful architecture exposing API to mobile apps
- Database design and development experience with SQL Server and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Experience of designing and building robust Cloud based systems (ideally with AWS)
- Excellent record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 at BSc likely to have gone on to study at MSc / PhD level
- Desirable: geo-spatial and spatial location data, Big Data analytics tools such as Spark, web frameworks (Django, Ruby on Rails, Angular.js, Backbone.js)
As a Python Developer / Polyglot Programmer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2582 for an informal discussion about this Python Developer / Polyglot Programmer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76689321