Senior Compliance Officer
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, established claims management company with a focus on financial mis-selling and financial irregularities, primarily Payment Protection Insurance (PPI). With over 750 employees and growing we are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join our team.
- To take a lead role in being responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints.
- Conducting periodic file reviews of complaint cases prepared by a team of compliance assessors.
- To be a main point of contact for customer complaints, liaising with operational colleagues ensuring that customers are kept fully informed of progress at all times.
- To ensure all policies and procedures relating to customer complaints are followed and adhered to.
- Ensure that all written communication is to a professional high standard.
- Working closely with internal departments, providing feedback to improve the claim process and the customer journey.
- Experience of supporting others' performance, leading with passion to enable them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support.
- Ability to deal with large volumes of information and prioritise issues accordingly, which are especially critical in dealing with customer complaints and internal staff feedback/issues
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way.
- Able to handle and defuse conflict situations and react calmly
- A “can do” attitude and a positive attitude to change
- Sound problem solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload
- A professional approach at all times with the ability to listen to the views of others and respond appropriately
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills with experience of adapting style and approach.
- Maintain good and effective intercompany contact with relevant departments.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. claim management/financial services.
We offer a comprehensive Induction Training programme, to allow you to hit the ground running. Our success is driven by our people and you could be part of it.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76688127