Lunchtime Supervisor Teaching/Child Support - Part-time
Start Date: Immediate
Kent Range 2 (£14,856 - £15,252) pro rata
7.5 hours per week - Term time only
We are looking for a lunchtime supervisor that will be able to work, initially within our Reception class, with a child with special educational needs on a one to one basis. We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working with children and has high expectations of them
- Is reliable
- Is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Has good communication skills
- Has experience of working in either a child care or school setting
- Is able to adapt and respond to children’s individual emotional and physical needs
- Is an active person and is willing to engage with the children through initiating and
- playing games over a lunchtime period
- Is available to work every school day
We can offer you:
- A friendly working environment
- Fantastic, polite and well behaved children
- A supportive staff team
- Term time only employment (you will not be required to work school holidays)
St. Margaret's-at-Cliffe Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of its pupils. All applicants will be subject to safer recruitment procedures and will require satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
For further details, please e-mail Lorraine Windsor, Office Manager at St. Margaret’s-at-Cliffe Primary School.
Closing Date: Monday, 9th October 2017
Information about the school
We are a thriving, high performing, rural primary school nestled in the village of St Margaret’s at Cliffe.
With capacity for 210 children, we attract families from within our village and other nearby villages, as well as the local towns of Deal and Dover.
Our pupils achieve well and make good progress – academically and socially – during their time with us. We make good use of our extensive grounds and the local community to further enrich our curriculum.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.