A secondary school towards the top of the Greater Manchester rankings have just started looking for an English teacher to start as soon as possible. This English teaching position is a temporary, long term role that should last for one term in the first instance, with potential to be longer. This teaching role could be suitable for those looking for either part time or full time work. Ability to teach to Key Stage 5 English is desirable but by no means essential.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for this English position:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching GCSE English
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning.
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to our recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings we will get to the very bottom of what exactly it is that you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific consultant who will also work outside office hours, enabling us to be available for whenever you need us.
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include;
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant.
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact Sam at McGinley Education on 0161 413 7920 or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76691838