Commercial Property Solicitor - Central London - Up to £90,000
An experienced Commercial Property Solicitor is sought by a leading city law firm. They have specialist teams that undertake a modern and forward-thinking approach. The firm provides legal services to a varied client base and have a solid reputation.
The firm has expanded over the years and have experienced continued growth.
- You will be part of an important area in the practise and be a respected member of the team
- Working alongside experienced professionals in a friendly and professional atmosphere
- Duties include but are not limited to: Sale and purchase of commercial premises; Commercial leases; Land acquisition for development; Landlord and tenant matters; auction properties
- Acting for developers, construction companies, self-storage businesses, retailers as well as other clients in the industrial sectors
- Constantly building and maintaining relationships
- The firm offers competitive salary and you will be genuinely rewarded for you input in the business
- Excellent opportunity to work up the career ladder
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Minimum of 4 years' PQE of undertaking commercial property matters
- Demonstrating the ability to work under pressure is essential for this role
- Have a sound academic background, excellent communication and organisational skills
- Capable of working to deadlines, under their own initiative
- A high standard of interpersonal skills is vital
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Real Estate Solicitor, Commercial Property Lawyer, Property Lawyer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76689309