I am recruiting for an experienced UI designer to join a brand new in house digital team in the heart of Central London. This is a great opportunity to develop and promote a luxury brand.
My client is an award winning luxury retail brand based in Mayfair. This exciting and innovative client is in a period of rapid growth. This is a great time to join this organisation.
You will delivering exception UI/UX that matches business and user needs. You will create functional and highly usable digital experiences and have strong motion/interaction design skills.
You must understand user experience and user centred design best practices
You will design wireframes, concepts, user flows and hi-fi.
Premium retail experience and HTML5/CSS3 knowledge would be an advantage.
I am looking for a savvy UI Designer.
- Experience designing engaging and highly interactive user experiences for mobile first experiences
- A blend of design and product experience with emphasis on visual design
- Experienced in Response Web Design. Motion/Interaction design experience
- Knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns delivered across PR, social, digital marketing, partner marketing, and internal communications
- Results-oriented with the ability to think strategically and turn insights into initiatives
- Ability to work autonomously and build a channel up from inception
Day rate: £300 - £400 per day
6 month contract
Pension, medical cover, life insurance
Excellent training and development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76650030