My Client who has a strong reputation within the traffic solutions industry are currently looking to find the most suitable candidates for this exciting role as an Installation Manager to work for their thriving business.
This Installations Manager position reports to the MD but you will also have a close working relationship with the Operations Manager, Sales Director, Commercial Manager including sales and finance teams.
Within this Installations Manager role will have direct responsibility for Installations, Sales/Project Administration, Project Sales Revenue/margin, Project Stock, Logistics and Project requirements on Procurement.
Main responsibilities within this Installations Manager role:
- Responsible for a team which will include Project Managers and support administration staff.
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating overall implementation of best practice throughout the structure.
- You will oversee Health & Safety on all projects, including staff and subcontractors.
- Conduct regular meetings/conference calls with the project managers and sales managers to ensure all projects are running within budget and time scale.
- You will be required to attend site meetings and guide Project Managers on best practice.
- Be responsible for maximising labour recovery by accurate input of data onto the company ERP system.
- Administration of all overtime, expenses, holidays and sickness in an effective and timely manner relating to all projects.
- Participate and support annual appraisal process, development and training for all Installation staff.
The ideal candidate for this Installation Manager should have;
- Specific and detailed knowledge of projects and installations.
- Previous Project Management experience necessary
- Experience in the traffic solutions industry would be very helpful but not essential
- Ability to create a performance based organisation through the use of metrics, processes and systems.
- Ability to make decisions based upon technical expertise and use of teams knowledge.
- A broad knowledge of products, able to manage assigned team members within the frame of a contract and experience of working with suppliers and customers.
- Project management qualification and SMSTS would be a great advantage.
This Installations Manager position is based in Hemel Hempstead and offers an excellent package with a salary up to £45,000 per annum, performance bonus, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, car or car allowance, laptop, mobile phone and travel allowance.
To apply for this Installations Manager position or find out more about the role, plesae forward your CV by using the apply now button
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76656108