Lisa‘s Law is a forward thinking law firm. We respect contribution made by each member of the staff. Their career development is of paramount importance to us. We endeavour to create a relaxing and friendly work environment and provide every opportunity for each staff to learn, develop and lead.
Lisa’s Law looks to recruit a high performance property solicitor. The position carries the following responsibilities:
- Managing own caseload
- Taking clients' instructions
- Dealing with clients' enquiries
- Other tasks as required by the company from time to time
The right candidate should possess the following qualities and experience:
- fully qualified solicitor
- Extensive experience in both residential and commercial conveyancing transactions
- strong ability to deliver clients' instructions efficiently
- Marketing driven
- Client service focused
- Highly dedicated and motivated
The candidate is to deal with instructions from mainly Chinese-speaking clients. Therefore the ability to speak and write Chinese is a must.
The position will remain open until 31st October 2017. The job will be full time and based at our office at Elephant and Castle, London. Remuneration competitive depending on experience and qualification.If you are interested in joining us, please contact us with your CV and covering letter
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76654173