Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
We have a great opportunity for an Income Assistant to make their mark in our newly merged housing group.
Based within a team of Income Officers, the Income Assistant role will support the delivery of the Group's income management service and policies, which aim to maximise the amount of rent collected from, and minimise the financial hardship suffered by our customers.
Some of the key accountabilities for the role include:
- To monitor and recover tenant rent arrears
- To maintain strong relationships with internal colleagues and external partners
- Take card payments from customers
- Provide advice to customers facing financial hardship including help with benefit checks and referrals to specialist agencies
- Manage team inbox and phone lines
- Maintain accurate records
What are we looking for?
- First rate customer service skills gained from experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a debt recovery environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to make basic mathematical calculations
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
For further details on this vacancy please download the candidate brief and click to apply below.
When applying please use Google Chrome.
Closing Date: MIDDAY on Friday 13th October
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group. We attract and connect people and experience across every aspect of housing. We plan and build.
We support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We wish not only to reflect the communities that we serve, but also to harness the wealth of creativity that diverse teams provide, including improved problem solving, innovation and dynamism. We are an organisation that encourages staff to be authentically themselves, which makes Clarion an effective and productive place to work.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we understand that people with disabilities are underrepresented in the workplace and that, as a result, we are missing out on vital skills and knowledge in our organisation. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have a disability or long-term health condition so that we can automatically shortlist you for an interview, as long as you meet the minimum selection criteria for the position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76651296