Anaesthetics Theatre Nurse
Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Permanent, full time
£31,630-£35,822, plus shift enhancements
Are you a theatre nurse/practitioner looking to take that next step within your career?
Pulse is working with a world-renowned healthcare organisation to recruit an anaesthetic theatre nurse/practitioner to work for one of their state-of-the-art hospitals in London.
This hospital consists of 6 main theatres each with a fully monitored and equipped anaesthetic room. They cover a wide range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, thoracic, urology, gynaecology, reconstructive, complex liver, neurosurgical, cardiac and general.
This exciting job opportunity will allow you to receive excellent career development prospects alongside a hospital that will invest in you.
To work as part of a team of anaesthetic practitioners to ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients within the theatre unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate patient perioperative care requirements
- Liaise appropriately with the multi-disciplinary team
- Update and maintain accurate patient records
- Participate in the teaching programme for students during their theatre placement
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered Nurse or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Anaesthetic experience in a range of surgical specialties
- Generous annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Career development opportunities
- Access to a flexible and great benefits package
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary between £31,630-£35,822 per annum, including shift enhancements. Plus some excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more please call the dedicated consultant on 0207 959 1018.