Induction Team Leader - Apprenticeships
We have an excellent opportunity for an Apprenticeships Induction Team Leader in Doncaster.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of learning and development, accredited courses and managed training services. They design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 200 clients. This is a great opportunity to join their team and thrive in the role of Induction Team Leader.
The Induction Team Leader will take over responsibility for the day to day operation of the Induction Team, ensuring that Inductions are booked and all supporting documentation is supplied to enable the Regional leads to complete the induction in the appropriate manner, with all appropriate data collected and evidence is in place.
Key Accountabilities as Induction Team Leader
• Develop and maintain processes and procedures for each part of the Induction Process
• Liaise with the client with regards to the induction process and any follow up required.
• Oversee the learner Tablet issuing process.
• Ensure the Booking System is fit for purpose and meeting the requirements of the client(s).
• Work with the IT Consultant to continuously check and improve the Apprenticeship Admin System.
• Oversee and ensure the validity of data before adding to the Apprenticeship Admin System.
• Ensure the Regional Leads receive all relevant information before the Induction takes place.
• Manage the Apprenticeship Bookings mail box to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Liaise with relevant staff to ensure that any additional support that is required during the induction process for the learner is identified and provided.
• Oversee the daily tasks for the Administrators
• Ensure data is collected to support the creation of the EDRS number required for all client sites.
• Ensure client Pre-Vet Forms are scanned and added to Yeti.
• Ensure follow up with Skills Scans and Initial Assessment results is to the required standard and timely, reporting issues to the relevant Manager.
• Ensure all weekly reports and statistics are circulated at the appropriate time and to the appropriate Manager/staff member.
• To under such other reasonable duties as the line manager may require from time to time.
Essential, Knowledge and Skills:
• Working knowledge of administration duties
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint computer based windows packages
• Educated to GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths
• Previous experience of managing and supporting a busy team
• Highly motivated with the ability to deliver under pressure within agreed timeframes
For the role of Induction Team Leader there is a salary on offer of £25,000 per annum depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
L&D, learning and development, induction, training, quality assurance, ofsted, Programme, tutor, learning, teaching,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76648017