Web Designer/Developer (Digital Marketing Content Company)
My Client a Fast Dynamic and Growing Digital Marketing Company are looking to recruit a Web Designer/Developer to join their existing team.
To create and design MarketViews publications, emails, components using client side
code, online creatives, PDF updates, websites. Advising and assisting other team
members (editorial, design) on client side development issues.
- To write code using (X)HTML to create standards based, semantic websites,
- templates or other interactive elements.
- To write CSS to create layouts and look and feel to client specifications.
- To support the marketing and account management team with any design related
- To develop and maintain multiple websites using WordPress.
- To design MarketViews Publications (guides and reports)
- To update PDFs where needed
- To integrate and develop components into partner sites.
- To work on projects independently or within a team.
- To liaise with the other members of the company throughout the project to ensure that all technical possibilities, problems and limitations are explored and that projects achieve the intended look, feel and functionality.
- To create and manipulate basic graphics for incorporation into new media output.
- To be aware of personal data and privacy issues.
- HTML, CSS and JS
- An understanding of W3C standards and browser compatibility.
- A good understanding of semantic mark-up, web design and usability practice
- Adobe Photoshop ( CS6 / CC)
- WordPress CMS
Desirable Knowledge or interest in:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels.
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work in teams as well as on your own.
- Organisational ability, able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- An ability to be calm under pressure; manages personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Communication skills: able to get one's message understood clearly.
- To have a positive and proactive attitude.
- Must like solving problems and help the team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76645578