Finance Manager FP&
Finance Manager FP&A
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Ambridge Harris has been approached by our successful UK based client based in Weymouth, Dorset in order to recruit a Finance Manager to join their existing established team. The key purpose of this position is to support the Group Reporting Planning and Reporting Manager and instil best practice across all Group FP&A reporting requirements. You will also be required to ensure senior management receive accurate and timely Group management information. In addition, you will support and help develop FP&A Finance analysis for the company.
- Responsible for supporting the Group Planning & Reporting Manager with:
- Construction of Group monthly management accounts pack and providing insightful narrative for the Group Main Board and Group Operating Board.
- The preparation of the monthly Balance Sheet review pack, including analysis and explanations of variances to budget/forecast/last year
- Production of the monthly CFO report and narrative to explain key Group business drivers.
- Production of the Group Quarterly P&L Forecast and the provision of insightful narrative to explain assumptions and key business drivers.
- Production and development of the Group balance sheet and cash flow forecast/annual budget/5YP within the CPM system.
- Assisting and providing cover for the Finance Analyst with the summation /preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly report requirements.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate competitor & market performance (e.g. BRC, trading updates).
- Working with the analyst and Investor relations manager to produce the quarterly Datapack in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness of reporting requirements.
- Develop strong and trustworthy relationships with all Finance stream business partners.
- Provide ad hoc financial support and analysis to senior management.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Professional Accountancy qualification (E.g. ACMA /ACA / ACCA).or equivalent qualification/experience
- Ability to de-mystify financial performance and provide balanced guidance and judgement.
- Good communicator.
- Clear written, oral, and presentational communication skills.
- Open and receptive to new ideas and concepts
- Ability to influence and lead teams towards appropriate solutions.
- Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel / PowerPoint)
- Large international and or multi-channel business experience (retail experience desirable).advantageous
- Previous experience of forecasting and management accounts would also be an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76645746