Are you a Brand or Product Manager moving to London?
Are you a Brand or Product management marketing professional moving to London? Our Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Brand or Product marketing professionals who have experience in FMCG food, drink, health and beauty.
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Our Marketing recruitment team in London can assist qualified marketing professionals who have exposure within global companies.
- You will bring classic FMCG brand or product marketing knowledge.
- You will have strong agency briefing and management skills
- You may have experience of working on large or smaller multinational brands
- You will be an excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management is also important
You will be:
- Degree qualified
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in the next 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76340088