Accounts Receivable Analyst
Visa currently has a hugely exciting opportunity for a Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our finance team in Paddington.
Ensures that the month-end reporting timetable is achieved through timely and accurate journal posting and billing of Visa Europe invoices to clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processes monthly billing by working with service owners to ensure billing files are accurate and complete for audit review.
- Creates Manual Invoices/credit notes on Oracle AR.
- Manages the debtors, ensuring outstanding debts are monitored, chased and collected on a timely basis
- Ensure processes are adhered to (such as that of approvals, refunds and re-imbursements)
- Work with customer support to answer member queries
- Produces accurate journals to support month-end financial reporting.
- Implement client and pricing change on the billing system
- Review Change Impact Assessments (CIAs) to assess impact on Billing area
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Reflect changes to the Fee guide in Member Invoicing System
- Experience in previous finance operations, billing or accounts receivable role
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76265704