Business Intelligence Analyst
- Want to join the UK’s largest & fastest growing online recruitment advertising business?
- A company that has been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK for the past 10 years running?
- Are you an experienced Analyst, used to providing insights across cross functional departments and projects?
- Looking for a new position where your contribution can help make a difference?
If so read on…………
You & your role;
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring a Commercial Analyst to work within our internal Commercial Business Intelligence team.
Reporting to our Head of Commercial Business Intelligence, you will work with senior stakeholders across cross functional business areas to deliver strategic insights and actions in-line with stakeholder requirements and expectations.
The successful Commercial Analyst will be able to demonstrate a strong analytical background ideally within a sales led/sales focussed environment. Exposure and experience of BI tools would be highly advantageous and highly skilled in data analytics and sales revenue reporting
Established since 1999, the Totaljobs Group is the UK’s largest & fastest growing online recruitment advertising business. We’re owned by the StepStone Group, an internationally successful job board business that operates in over 22 countries.
We have 450 employees across the UK and a fast paced, exciting, innovative culture.
As employers we value talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting our employee’s work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition, which is why we have been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK, 10 years running!
Some of your key responsibilities;
- Develop close working relationships with stakeholders particularly sales directors to understand customer specific insights and agree actions.
- Identify operational specifications and develop reporting solutions to drive performance management.
- Query complex datasets using SQL
- Deliver and maintain fit-for-purpose reports and dashboards using SSRS.
- Carry out in depth review and analysis of monthly performance across a variety of business metrics and KPIs to provide data-led, relevant insights and recommendations to support top level strategy.
- Own analytics for a designated area of the business
- Manipulate large amounts of data in Excel and using a range of reporting tools.
- Develop complex excel models to assess scenarios and provide recommendations to business leaders
- Work on critical strategic projects across the Totaljobs group providing essential analyst support and guidance
- Provide a variety of ad hoc analysis support as required.
Your ideal background & attributes;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Economics, Maths, Business Studies or a similar academic background
- Demonstrable experience as a Commercial Analyst, Business Analyst, Marketing Analyst or a similar role
- Proven experience in business modelling and analytical techniques across large volumes of data to deliver actionable insights
- Business Objects experience essential
- Experience in pricing modelling and analytics beneficial
- Experienced in writing SQL queries and creating SSRS reports essential
- Business process and/or data mapping knowledge beneficial
- Salesforce CRM system experience would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Familiarity with agile project management techniques
- Able to work both individually and within a team
- Desire to continually improve
Totaljobs Group Generous Benefits Package includes:
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Allowance (after probation)
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
Commercial Analyst | Sales Analyst | Pricing Analyst | Data Insight Analyst | Data Insights Analyst
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76313842