Solutions Architect - Applications - London
The Solutions Architect will work with stakeholders across the global Applications and wider business functions to understand complex business requirements and design solutions, supporting their development and implementation. They will ensure that global architectural principles and plans are adhered to during project design and implementation.
My Client a global FTSE 250 professional services organisation based in London. They are undertaking an ambitious piece of work across the organisation which will improve the IT services delivered to the business, improve standardisation and improve agility.
The Solutions Architect will support the demand process in solution assessment and selection, own the design process for approved projects and support the implementation process by driving consistency and standards into the new or enhanced applications. The Solutions Architect will also maintain overall ownership of the applications landscape within their remit at a solutions level. The development of the Applications function will be a critical success factor in delivering the benefits of this transformation to the company globally.
- Solutions Options Document and support to Solution Assessment.
- Solutions Architecture work packages.
- Decisions and guidance to projects.
- Contributions to the Enterprise Architecture.
- Contributions to demand business cases.
- Review and contributions to the Solutions Architecture for Global Programmes.
- Experience in business architecture, consultative stakeholder management and strategic planning.
- Collaborative approach to working cross-functionally.
- Strong understanding of IT industry trends and methodologies.
- Effective communication style able to influence business decisions.
The successful candidate will be joining the organisation at an exciting time as it evolves from a regional to a global model of support. They will be a key contributor to this transition, taking a strategic as well as operational approach and have the ability to take ownership and drive progress in the technology offering to support the new operating model.
Competitive salary + Car + Benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76201598