Deputy Headteacher - Full-time
L11 – L15
Start Date: January 2018 or asap
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and creative leader.
We are looking for someone who:-
- Has a wide variety of skills to help move our primary schools forward.
- Is an outstanding teacher, committed to the highest achievement for all.
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Is ambitious and eager to continue their own professional development.
- Can create and promote positive strategies for ensuring the well-being and happiness of all staff and pupils.
- Has excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
The successful applicant could be placed in any of our primary schools for an extended period as needs arise and will also be expected to complete outreach work to support particular aspects in other schools
As part of a large successful Trust, we can offer:
- exciting and unique opportunities for development
- cross-phase working to share good practice
- the opportunity to work in an environment that recognises and works toward excellence
Please apply via the button below.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 and therefore all convictions, cautions and bind overs, including those regarded as spent, must be declared. Providing false or misleading information could result in the application being disqualified or summary dismissal if in post.
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Trust Principal: Mr J Whitcombe MA
Closing Date: Monday 9th October 2017 at midday
Interviews: October 2017
Information about the school
Westlands Primary School is a larger than average Primary School and is a member of the Swale Academies Trust. The School was rated ‘Good’ overall by Ofsted in May 2015, with the Early Years Provision receiving an ‘Outstanding’ grading. We are in the process of expanding from two-form to three-form entry.
As a school we can offer you: A large, well-resourced environment Bespoke professional development Highly supportive team Very clear expectations, shared vision and ethos Opportunities for career development across the Trust
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.