Senior Business Analyst/IT systems
Senior Business analyst/IT Systems 45-60k- West London
I am looking for a strong systems & business analyst who has a solid commercial experience of working on large projects involving high volumes of data transactions and complex integration. The successful candidate must be able to work in a client facing environment, to capture and define requirements and perform various levels of system, data and integration analysis. There is a heavy emphasis on backend systems, with more of a light touch front end focus.
This opportunity has arisen due to a large, award winning digital agency winning a variety of new projects in the Aviation and Retail industry and due to their continued expansion they're looking for further analysts to join their team. There is a very competitive salary that runs alongside a great benefits package as well as industry-leading training opportunities in a state-of-the-art office environments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirements gathering, validation and documentation
- Business process mapping
- System data flow mapping and documentation
- Define non-functional requirements for Demand system
- Working with and coordinating activities between business and IT departments
- Productions of documentation to support a technical design - Data flows, system interactions, business processors etc.
- Worked with high transaction systems previously
- Worked with data rich applications
- Extensive experience of documenting requirements, process flows, system flows and data definitions
- Experience of defining non-functional requirements
- Experience with delivery of an IT system in a project environment
- Experience of working in a client facing environment
- Worked with big data systems previously
- Previous experience working with Demand based systems (ideally Airline, but other industries are still an advantage
To find out more about this role, which is an immediately requirement, please do get in touch on 0191 338 7538 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can run through the finer details.
Interviews are being conducted this week and successfukl candidates will have the option to start as early as next week!
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are