Technical Lead (Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Agile)
Do you want to work for a leading Tech Consultancy?
Do you want the opportunity to work with blue chip customers on a range of greenfield projects?
Do you want tailored career development?
If the answer to one, if not all, of the above is a resounding 'yes' then it might be worth spending the next couple of minutes reading through this job ad...
I am working with one of the leading Tech Consultancies and Bespoke Software Houses in the UK who are keen to add an experienced Technical Lead to their existing development function in their London office. They provide tailored development and Enterprise-scale digital transformations to a range of customers spanning multiple verticals and this role will involve a mix of hands on coding and technical leadership.
It is important to note that this role will involve travel to client site (90% of their clients are based in the London area) but the travel isn't consistant like other consultancies - i.e you wont have to spend half of your week travelling around Europe! You will get opportunities to work from home and they do have a flexible working policy.
The role itself will involve a range of responsibilities such as taking ownership for all technical aspects of project delivery and mentoring less experienced members of the team. You will also be involved in hands on development using a range of technologies such as Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, AWS, RESTful Web Services and AngularJS.
They believe in a 'quality-first' approach to software development (despite the demands associated with being a client-driven business) and a big part of this role will focus on methodologies/processes such as Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development and DevOps.
In terms of specific knowledge, they are looking for the following when reviewing profiles
- Core skills in Java EE development and an understanding of common Object-Oriented Design Principles.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, JSON) and Web API.
- Excellent knowledge of the Spring framework including Spring Security and Spring Web Services.
- Experience with Git and Maven.
- Commercial experience with Hibernate.
- Understanding of front end web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Commercial experience with AngularJS and/or ReactJS.
- Strong database skills with SQL and Oracle.
- Experience with SSH/SSL and knowledge of both Windows and Unix.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
So if you have got to this part of the advert and like what you've read then get in touch to find out more information about this role. You can call me on either 0191 338 7540 or 07943721308. Alternatively, send me an email to email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn! (I am pretty easy to find!).
Anything discussed will remain totally confidential.