Senior Java Developer - West London
The organisation I am working with is an award winning integrated technology business who work with a wide range of high profile brands as well as smaller growing companies.This current period represents a very exciting time for this organisation with regards to growth and to support this they are looking to expand our technical team by adding a Java developer to the mix!
They are offering:
- Competative salary
- State of the art office
- Onsite parking
- Socible working hours/Flexile working hours (35 Hours)
- Pension scheme
- Death in service scheme
As a part of the technical team, you'll play a vital part in helping customers realise ambitious development projects to help their business grow. You will work with our Solution Architect to do the following:
- create low level designs from high level design and requirements
- Implement the low level designs to realised functionality
- Work with our test team to give them a full understanding of the requirements and testable solution
- Commercial Java development experience (ideally 6 years) .
- You will have extensive portfolio of previous client work.
- You will be able to demonstrate an expert use good design patterns, interfaces and APIs.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience with high and low level technical design.
- You will have expert knowledge in technical testing, such as Unit testing and Test Driven Development
To find out more about this role, which is an immediately requirement, please do get in touch on 0191 338 7538 or email me at email@example.com and we can run through the finer details.
Interviews are being conducted this week and successful candidates will have the option to start as early as next week!
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are