Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line
Job title: Service Desk Analyst: 1st Line
Salary: Up to £25K + 5% flexible benefit fund
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced 1st Line Service Desk Analyst to join a well-established and massive IT Estate, supporting a large Delivery Services Organisation on a secure site. Due to the complexity of the account, it is imperative that you have previous 1st line experience. You must be SC Cleared or eligible for this fantastic opportunity, and prepared and eligible for DV Clearance at a later stage.
- Accurately log and record call details and maintain high level of contact with users throughout the business.
- Use scripts, personal skills and knowledge to resolve incidents at 1st line.
- Provide feedback to users relating to service.
- Facilitate communication between service groups.
- Create and maintain user based FAQ?s.
- Create known errors, log and assist in the maintenance of known error database.
- Installation of software at user level.
- Deal with user complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain knowledge on current industry-wide trends.
- Ensure you are fully versed with business policies and procedures.
- Create remote connections and support users.
- Perform 1st line Server Administration tasks
- Adding users to Active Directory object groups.
- Microsoft Office 2010 diagnostics and support
- Windows 7 Performance diagnostics, Application Error logging and reporting.
- Windows 7 user support.
- Microsoft Exchange basic administration
- Perform 1st line Network diagnostics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience in an IT customer focused environment
- Ability to diagnose faults and resolve calls at 1st line
- Service Desk experience in a complex IT support environment
- Experience with Windows 7, MS Office 2010 applications to include Outlook support
- Full UK Driving Licence
- SC Cleared or eligible
- Excellent technical ability (MCDST/MCP/MCITP/MCTS)
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL, (V3 preferred)
- SC Cleared
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959244776