SWD apprentice - 4937
Baltic Training and Webpoint Solutions are excited to be recruiting for an Apprentice Software Developer to join their well-established team in Prenton.
Developing high quality bespoke software, which is tailored to meet individual requirements, Webpoint Solutions pride themselves on building the long term relationships with each of their clients. Embracing new technologies, they are success at bringing businesses into the mobile world!
In line with their development and growth, Webpoint Solutions are now looking for new talent to join their vibrant, young team.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training
You will be working alongside the current team and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- UI/UX Testing in support with the Head Developer
- Testing software, Apps and websites
- Development of software
- Coding projects
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Software Development
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Maths and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills when working with colleagues and clients
- Keenness to learn from colleagues and develop in the role
- Confident and outgoing personality
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £4 per hour
- Full time; 39 hours a week
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid leave during Christmas & New Year period
Location and travel:
The office is located close to main bus routes around the surrounding area, and within walking distance of both Hamilton Square and Birkenhead train stations.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76648352